Here are the after-sales services offered by Fumisteriaonline.it
Article replacement for wrong shipment
Interventions under warranty
Replacing delivered item that does not work (DOA)
Article incomplete or some of it parts
Damage to the Goods during home delivery
To activate the procedure for post-sales services you need to contact our Customer Service.
Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 Code concerning the protection of personal data
The Company L'Olandese & Co. informs that for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships is in possession of personal information relating to you, acquired directly or through third parties, and in relation to such data we inform you that:
2. The owner of the data is the legal representative of the company's L'Olandese & Co. Via G. Pascoli, 28-35048 - Stanghella (PD)
3. The data is processed in the normal social activities exclusively for purposes connected with and instrumental to the establishment and execution of the contract of which you are part of, and more specifically for administrative and accounting or administration of customers and suppliers, management contracts, orders, deliveries, payments, fulfillment of fiscal and accounting obligations, etc.
4. The data is processed using manual and IT systems strictly related to the purposes and in any event, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. The personal data are collected and processed exclusively for the purposes indicated before, so legally and correctly. The personal data will be stored in compliance with all the provisions prescribed by existing laws and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same. The Company L'Olandese & Co. will like to inform you in advance of any changes in the purpose of processing personal data that concern you.
6. The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal or contractual obligations, and in particular with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, tax, etc., Administration, verification of customer satisfaction, evaluation the suitability of suppliers, commercial and industrial purposes in general, and therefore the refusal to provide all or part of or subsequent treatment, will prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship.
7. The personal data will be processed within the Company L'Olandese & Co. and will not be disseminated. For any data communications to third parties will observe all applicable laws providing to obtain your prior express consent where required.
8. Based on art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, your company / company may exercise the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, communication in an intelligible form of the data and the logic and purpose on where it is processed. Applicants may also obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law and the updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data; certification that the required operations are made known to the persons to whom such data were communicated or disseminated. The interested party may oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
9. In compliance with applicable law, the company may proceed to the processing operations of your personal data, for the purposes specified, even without your prior express consent (art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
All information regarding the treatment and disclosure of their personal data may be requested, in writing, to the L'Olandese & Co. Via G. Pascoli, 28-35048 - Stanghella (PD) or via e-mail at email@example.com