|Category||Cast Iron Stoves|
Our tradition in the casting of cast iron has always been accompanied by a continuous interest in technological innovation and constant research into improving quality. Nestor Martin stoves and inserts are designed and manufactured thanks to the exceptional experience handed down from generation to generation for over 150 years. Each model in our range is available in various sizes with a choice of different power ratings. So you'll always have the confidence to find a Nestor Martin product that meets your needs.
The C series perfectly combines the modern design with the classic style of the cast iron stove. Thanks to the Woodbox technology of Nestor Martin, a revolutionary system that allows to better control combustion and therefore the yield and consumption, offering many technical advantages.
- Height: 814mm
- Width: 760mm
- Depth: 462mm
- Nominal heat output: 10,5 Kw
- Min-Max heat output: 2-14 Kw
- Energy Efficiency: 80%
- Weight: 230Kg
- Smoke outlet top: 180mm
- CO: 0,06
- Self-cleaning "IR" self-cleaning glass with controlled thermal emission
- Woodbox® Combustion Technology
- Temperature modulating thermostatic regulation
- Continuous fire (minimum operation for 10 hours)
- Programmable thermostatic remote control, accessory
- Rear or upper smoke connection
- Skin grill
- Air control under the grill to burn coal
- Internal combustion chamber protectors in cast iron
-Thermosatatic remote control to automate your stove (woodbox tecnologie)
Wood Box Technology and Nestor Martin Fireplace Technical Specifications Illustration Video:
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.