These Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the Terms) govern the sale of products marketed by the Company of L'Olandese & Co. (the Seller) using only the technology of communication (Internet, telephone, fax). All contracts entered into to purchase products via the site www.fumisteriaonline.it following the procedures set out therein (on-line or by phone), between the seller and the buyers (the customers) will be governed by these Terms, which form an integral and substantial part thereof.
2. Ways of concluding the contract
The information on this site should not be considered offers www.fumisteriaonline.it: they are simply an invitation to offer.
The purchase request (order) is made by you at the time the module containing the characteristics of the goods required, the price, method of payment and delivery (order form).
When finally sent the order form, you will see a summary page of the order and sent an e-mail confirmation of receipt of order containing all the information necessary to complete the purchase.
All orders are subject to acceptance by Seller which reserves at its sole option, the right to cancel any order:
1. in case of clerical errors associated with the customer's order or with the information sent by the customer through e-commerce site: www.fumisteriaonline.it
2. in cases where the customer does not meet the Terms and Conditions listed herein.
For every order placed on Fumisteriaonline.it invoice is issued and sent by e-mail to the Customer on dispatch of goods under Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, refer to the data provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
3. Prices and payment terms
The sales prices of the products, which do not constitute a public offer pursuant to Art. 1336 Civil Code., Shipping charges and payments will be those chosen by the customer on the site when the order www.fumisteriaonline.it.
The Customer shall immediately notify the Seller of any error or omission in any conditions payment and prices contained in the order summary page and / or e-mail order confirmation.
The Seller reserves the right to change prices published on this site at any time.
The prices of products from time to Once published supersede the previous ones, and are subject to availability of products.
The Seller also reserves the right to change the payment terms at any time when, in his opinion, the financial condition of the customer, records of previous payments or the nature of his relationship with the Seller, these changes suggests it.
The customer agrees to pay the price of the products ordered by: bank transfer, credit card or pay by PayPal to run in favor of the Seller and the bank account indicated in the Shipping Info section, click here
5. Shipping & Returns
The products are delivered within the time and manner specified in www.fumisteriaonline.it site as determined by the customer when the order. Transport costs are charged to the customer (insurance included). The terms of delivery specified in the conditions of carriage www.fumisteriaonline.it site are not binding neither for Italy nor abroad. They simply indicate the time period that is deemed to be necessary to deliver the goods from the time of delivery to the courier charge.
6. Ownership and transfer of risk of deterioration of the asset
The title to Products passes to the customer after payment in full of the products or their delivery, whichever occurs last. The risk of rupture and / or deterioration of the Products passes to Customer upon delivery of the goods to the carrier.
right of withdrawal.
Under Article 3 of Decree. 185/99 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, the customer, for whatever reason are not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to terminate the contract of sale, without penalty and without giving any reason, within a maximum of 10 working days following the date of receipt of goods.
The withdrawal must be exercised by sending the above term provided under penalty of forfeiture, a written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (A / R) the explicit intention to terminate its contract.
Such notice shall be addressed to the Dutch & Co Wijkhuisen Emanuel Via G. Pasture, 28-35048 - Stanningley (PD). The notice may be sent, within the same period, by telegram, telex, facsimile, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, should also provide at its expense to return the Integra and NOT USED (in its original packaging)
The refund must be made no later than the deadline of 10 working days by insured, prepaid at the offices of the Seller. Will be withdrawn under any circumstances parcels cash it 'carriage forward.
If the right of withdrawal' was exercised in accordance with these instructions, the Seller will refund the sums you have paid for free for the purchase of goods (excluding the costs of returning the goods, which are charged to the customer and the cases specified below) within 30 days.
In accordance with law. 185/99, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for contracts:
a. supply of goods and services whose price and 'tied to fluctuations in the financial market outside the supplier and' in control;
b. supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
c. the supply of audio or computer software unsealed by the consumer;
d. of products not available from the supplier and purchased on specific order of the Consumer.
The Seller reserves the right to request, in other goods not related to the above categories, the explicit waiver of the right of withdrawal by the customer.
The right to withdrawal is exercisable only by private consumers, as the law applies only to non-professional users.
8. Acceptance and Refunds
The products will be deemed accepted by the customer at the time of delivery. Except in the case where the customer exercises his right of withdrawal under Article. 8 above, such agreement shall be presumed until the customer informs the Seller, as soon as possible and in any event no later than 72 hours from the date of receipt of the Products that the Products have been delivered in terms of inoperability or however they are defective.
Following this last communication, the Seller will, at its option, replace defective products or refund the amount paid by the customer for their purchase.
Past that period, the customer must 'apply directly to the Manufacturer for the activation of repair / replacement of the product warranty.
The Seller has the right to test products at the time of their return and to charge the Customer all costs incurred by the Seller in case of false declaration of inoperability or defective products. The return of products purchased through special offers or promotions or as part of a package of products may be subject to specific conditions, as described in the same or otherwise communicated to the customer. No refund is allowed for individual products purchased inoperative as part of a package, but Seller may, alternatively:
1) replace that single product,
2) demand the return of the entire package of products and refund the amount paid by you for 'purchase of the same package.
The Seller reserves the right to seek reimbursement of any promotional discount on products other than those purchased by the customer when defective these discounts were granted on the purchase of the Product that was returned, its price was reimbursed by the Seller.
9. Warranty and Service
All products sold by the L'Olandese & Co. are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty for a minimum of 12 months and 24-month warranty for product defects. To take advantage of these extended warranties, the customer must refer directly to the manufacturer and its direct assistance centers. To use the warranty, the customer will have to keep the invoice or receipt that will receive with the purchased product. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect claimed should not be covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, but due to tampering or damage of the goods procured by the customer to misuse or installation defect not in accordance with the manufacturer rules, will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs, if incurred by the L'Olandese & Co. The manufacturer's warranty is only valid in Italian territory and can not be considered extended to other countries.
Warranty: 24 Months:
The guarantee of 24 months under the Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided the same has been used appropriately in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation.
The warranty 24 months is required by law solely for the private consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession). It therefore excludes a priori all purchases made by individuals and companies also those made by individuals using a VAT to discharge in this case because the purchase is good for purchase early in working life.
In the case of lack of conformity to the Vendor will restore compliance by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract.
In any case, the customer must send the object which claims the alleged non-compliance at the headquarters at L'Olandese & Co. Via G. Pascoli, 28-35048 - Stanghella (PD)
If, following a technical assessment carried out directly by the manufacturer, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity under the Decree 24/02 , the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs if incurred by the Seller.
The time to repair products under warranty are dependent solely on the policies of the manufacturer / importer of Italy. No damage can be requested from the Seller for any delays in repairs or replacements made by the assistance of official producers.
In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in the box original, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories, consumables intact, manuals, cables, etc..), to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
10. Limitations of Liability
Without prejudice to the case of fraud or gross negligence of the Seller, it is now agreed that, if found the Seller's liability in any capacity against the Customer including the case of default, in whole or in part, the obligations assumed by seller to the customer as a result of the execution of an order is the responsibility of the Seller shall not exceed the price of products purchased by the customer and for which the dispute arose. Seller's liability for delay in delivery shall not exceed the amount of shipping charges incurred by the customer.
11. Customer Obligations The customer
undertakes, once the procedure of purchase forecasts from www.fumisteriaonline.it, to handle the press and the conservation of these general conditions, and the information contained in www.fumisteriaonline.it site dedicated to information on how to buy Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. N. 185/99.
Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 D. Decree 196 of 30 June 2003
Code regarding personal data protection.
The company's L'Olandese & Co. informs that for the establishment and enforcement of contractual relations is in possession of personal information relating to you, acquired directly or through third parties, and in relation to these data, we inform that:
1. The treatment of data is the legal representative of the company's L'Olandese & Co Via G. Pascoli, 28-35048 - Stanghella (PD)
2. The data are processed in the normal social activities exclusively for purposes connected with and instrumental to the establishment and execution of the contract to which You are a part, more particularly for administrative and accounting purposes, or administration of customers and suppliers, contract management, orders, deliveries, invoices, fulfillment of obligations and tax accounting, etc..
3. The treatment is done using manual and computer with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any event to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
4. The data is collected and processed solely for the purposes before mentioned, lawfully and fairly. Personal data will be stored in compliance with all provisions prescribed by law and regulations, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality. The Company's L'Olandese & Co. will inform you beforehand of any changes to the purposes of the processing of personal data concerning you.
5. The conferment of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal or contractual, and in particular legal obligations regarding civil, fiscal, accounting, tax, etc.., Administrative management, verification of customer satisfaction, evaluation of suitability providers, commercial and industrial purposes in general, and therefore the refusal to supply all or part of or subsequent treatment may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship.
6. The data will be processed within the Company The Company L'Olandese & Co and will not be disclosed. For me any data to third parties will observe all applicable laws providing for obtaining your prior express consent if required.
7. According to art. 7 D. Decree 196/2003, your firm / company may exercise the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, the intelligible communication of such data and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment. Applicants may also obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of the law and the updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data; certification that the operations requests be made known to the persons to whom such data were communicated or disseminated. The interested party can oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
8. In compliance with the applicable provisions of law, the company can proceed to processing of your personal data, for the purposes indicated, without your prior express consent (Art. 24 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
All the information regarding the treatment and disclosure of their personal information may be requested in writing, L'Olandese & Co Via G. Pascoli, 28-35048 - Stanghella (PD) or by e-mail to email@example.com
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any dispute concerning the application, implementation, and breach of purchase contracts concluded on-line via the website www.fumisteriaonline.it is subject to Italian jurisdiction. These general conditions are governed by Italian law and is reported, although not expressly provided herein, the Decree. N. 50/92 with law. N. 185/99.
Any dispute arising in relation to contracts governed by these Terms or that it was still connected to them, will be referred to the Court of Padua. Important Note: This revision of the General Conditions, the one that is outstanding at the time of signature by the customer of their order, will govern this order, the customer is therefore requested to print and keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
In meaning and for the purposes of articles. 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, you represent that you have carefully read and understood and agree to our terms and conditions of sale above.