|Category||UNCOATED PELLET STOVES|
Chazelles is one of the first French manufacturer of pellet stoves, quality and respect for the environment are the principles that accompany the entire production process. The yields are very high, thus, producing more heat for the same fuel used. The stoves are quiet Chazelles for optimum comfort and have adjustable power. Available in many colors and finishes. All models have built-in thermostat with remote X-ray, the room temperature sensor and remote control. The automatic cleaning system ensures a considerable saving in maintenance. The systems "stop & go" and "slow burning" mean that the power output autoregoli in accordance with energy requirements. Stove top range at competitive prices.
Suitable for: Great fireplace to combine with Aircauff heat distribution sistems.
Features: Double burner for a wider flame, the flame seems to be a fireplace.
Motor disitribuzione air from 720m3 to be able to channel up to 8 meters.
For the model Serbis side inspection door is available in white painted sheet, reversible, opening to the right and left.
- Firebox with natural convected air
- Rated output: 10KW max - min 5,2 Kw
- Energy efficiency: max 87% - min 85%
- Pellet Fuel consumption per hour: 2,5Kg/h max - 1,2Kg/h min
- Autonomy: 36 ore max - 75 ore min
- Fuel tank capacity: 90Kg
- Electricity consumption: 94 w/h max
- Above flue / rear: 80mm
- Combustion Air Inlet: 80mm
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio Control
- ash tray: Removable
- Net Weight: 167Kg
- Dimensions: L 1058 x P 619 x H 1445(max)
- Inspecting and cleaning, from the front glass
N.B: For information contact us at: email@example.com
VIDEO SERBIS M10
VIDEO DAILY MAINTENENCE
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.