|Category||UNCOATED PELLET STOVES|
Chazelles is one of the first French manufacturer of pellet stoves, quality and respect for the environment are the principles that accompany the entire production process. The yields are very high, thus, producing more heat for the same fuel used. The stoves are quiet Chazelles for optimum comfort and have adjustable power. Available in many colors and finishes. All models have built-in thermostat with remote X-ray, the room temperature sensor and remote control. The automatic cleaning system ensures a considerable saving in maintenance. The systems "stop & go" and "slow burning" mean that the power output autoregoli in accordance with energy requirements. Stove top range at competitive prices.
The turbo model is equipped with 2 vents with capacity of 160m3/h for a total of 320m3/h this pellet box is great for ducting the heat to other rooms.
Suitable for: replacing or modernize old fireplaces
- fireplace with forced air ventilation
- Heat output: 10Kw max - min 3.0 Kw
- Energy efficiency: 87%
- Pellet Fuel consumption per hour: 2.50 Kg / h max - 0.72 kg / h min
- Autonomy: 7 hours max - min 25 hours
- CO emissions at 13% O2: 0.018%
- Fuel tank capacity: 18Kg
- Mass flow of gas: 8.24 g / s max - 5.30 g / s min.
- Flue gas temperature: 180 degrees C max - 110 degrees C min.
- Electricity consumption time: 117 w / h max - 72 w / h min
- Power: 350 w in Ignition (20min)
- Above flue / rear: 80mm
- Combustion Air Inlet: 80mm
- Draft Smoke Rating: 12 Pascal
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio Control
- Casetto ash: Removable
- Net Weight: 108Kg
- Dimensions: L 795 x D 500 x H 585
- Mining Insert: Slide
N.B: availableasoptional: GSMkit. Forinformationcontact us at: email@example.com
VIDEO SILVESTRO 10
VIDEO DAILY MAINTENANCE
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.