|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
Beautiful soapstone stove heating with generous soul, Ravenna 7 gives the functionality and carratteristiche accumulation of soapstone stoves with convection power of fireplaces venitlazione forced. In this way the heating soul take on the temperature of your home in the speed and the stone cladding Soapstone will think to release it for many hours even empty fireplace.
The Maderno has an insert in high yield iron (Tommy 60) that has the ability to withdraw the primary air / secondary directly from outside (ideal for passive houses). This type of heater is ideal when you need to heat a house on several levels, and large, so the convective air will warm even the supperiori plans since the hot air "walking" in the different room. Instead the stone will make you consume less firewood and will think about scaldavi even when the stove is off.
- Geos warms even when you're not at home
- Radiant Heat 80% and 20% convective heat
- Uniform temperature: no more hot head and cold feet.
- Earn fast and slowly releases heat in 12 - 24 hours
- With 18 ° at home will experience a feeling of well being, the temperature is constant and due to the penetration of radiant heat up to 4mm under the skin, you'll always hot. So in winter, you can reduce your intake of fatty foods to protect yourself from the cold. Never look at the thermometer, but your well-being.
- Cleaning and maintenance costs to a minimum, you can do it yourself.
- Your forever even if you move house, you can remove and replace countless times.
- No more loss of heat by an open window, thanks to the properties of radiant heat.
- Who are allergic to dust mites will eventually heat up in a healthy and natural.
- Infrared rays of a burning Geos are like a warm spring sun and well-being that does not alter the humidity.
- Width: 80cm
- Height: 136cm
- Depth: 50cm
- Total weight: 645Kg
- Cast iron insert inside: model Tommy 60 (9,8Kw)
- Minimum Capacity radiant stone: 28sqm
- Nominal heating output of the cost iron insert: 9,8 kW
- Charges recommended daily: 3
- Average consumption of firewood kg / hour: 2 kg / h
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 50Kg
- Combustion chamber size: L 50 x W 30 x H 30
- Diameter of flue: 150mm / 140mm possible
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum with 150mm
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.