|Category||WATERHEATING PELLET FIREPLACES|
The convenience of pellet heating combined with water, the line Chazelle fireplaces are the best you can find on the market, made with thick layers of steel combustion chamber Skamolex burner in cast iron, hydro and heat exchanger designed to give the maximum yield to water. These are some of the features of these machines by heating.
Suitable for: New fireplaces, large rooms and those who need a high-powered water heating.
This Model including hot water for radiators only (no DHW)
- Oven with forced ventilation
- Nominal thermal output: 31,5Kw max - 8,9Kw min
- Heating given back to water: 22,0Kw max - 5,1Kw min
- Heat given back to the room: 9,5Kw max - 3,8Kw min
- Energy efficiency: 91% max - 94% min
- Pellet Fuel consumption per hour: 7,0 Kg/h max - 1,9 Kg/h min
- Autonomy: 12,8 ore max - 47 ore min
- Fuel tank capacity: 90Kg
- Maximum working pressure: 3 bar - Max 90° C
- Electricity consumption: 230 W/h
- Above flue / rear: 100mm
- Combustion Air Inlet: 80mm
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio Control
- Net Weight: 225Kg
- Dimensions: W 1125 x D 614 x H 1397
- Inspecting and cleaning, from the front glass
N.B: For information contact us at: email@example.com
VIDEO MARLIN 1000 AC
VIDEO DAILY MAINTENENCE
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.