|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
City of forging thousands of artisans, Brescia lives torn between reality and artistic research in a city devoted to iron a little soapstone can only delight. Simple, heavy, smooth and tough. A soapstone stove must immediately give to those who see the idea for which it was made ..... warm up your home. The side column increases the radiator core and gives you over 2000 kilograms of heat with the harmony of natural and ecological materials.
- Geos warms even when you're not at home
- Radiant Heat 80% and 20% convective heat
- Uniform temperature: no more hot head and cold feet.
- Earn fast and slowly releases heat in 12 - 24 hours
- With 18 ° at home will experience a feeling of well being, the temperature is constant and due to the penetration of radiant heat up to 4mm under the skin, you'll always hot. So in winter, you can reduce your intake of fatty foods to protect yourself from the cold. Never look at the thermometer, but your well-being.
- Cleaning and maintenance costs to a minimum, you can do it yourself.
- Your forever even if you move house, you can remove and replace countless times.
- No more loss of heat by an open window, thanks to the properties of radiant heat.
- Who are allergic to dust mites will eventually heat up in a healthy and natural.
- Infrared rays of a burning Geos are like a warm spring sun and well-being that does not alter the humidity.
- Cm. 1410x680x1650h (maximum quota)
- Total weight: 2092Kg
- Minimum Capacity radiant stone: 85sqm
- Charges recommended daily: 3
- Average consumption of firewood per day: 21Kg
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 35Kg
- Combustion chamber size: W 40 x D 32 x H 88
- Diameter of flue: 180mm / 160mm can (chimney 7m)
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.