|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
Treviso, a land of hard workers, large families and large rural homes. The rural culture has been supplanted by the industrial culture, but the basic values, home and family, have never been lost. Over 2500 kg of stone, with a design reminiscent of famous architects, to heat over 100 square meters.
- Geos warms even when you're not at home
- Radiant Heat 80% and 20% convective heat
- Uniform temperature: no more hot head and cold feet.
- Earn fast and slowly releases heat in 12 - 24 hours
- With 18 ° at home will experience a feeling of well being, the temperature is constant and due to the penetration of radiant heat up to 4mm under the skin, you'll always hot. So in winter, you can reduce your intake of fatty foods to protect yourself from the cold. Never look at the thermometer, but your well-being.
- Cleaning and maintenance costs to a minimum, you can do it yourself.
- Your forever even if you move house, you can remove and replace countless times.
- No more loss of heat by an open window, thanks to the properties of radiant heat.
- Who are allergic to dust mites will eventually heat up in a healthy and natural.
- Infrared rays of a burning Geos are like a warm spring sun and well-being that does not alter the humidity.
- Cm.1640x770x1720h (maximum quota)
- Total weight: 2862Kg
- Radiant minimum capacity: 110 square meters
- Average consumption of firewood per day: 25Kg
- Charges recommended daily: 3
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 35Kg
- Combustion chamber size: L40 x D40 x H96 cm
- Diameter of flue: 200mm / 180mm can
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.