|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
There is the Grand Canal, but there are also small streets, sinuous, full of secrets, each time that you walk on foot or by gondola discover hidden treasures like this small and sinuous Venice 12. A surprisingly harmonious work of the facade as the city which takes its name, the curve to better distribute its warm rays, curved to wrap and warm up as there has never happened.
- Geos warms even when you're not at home
- Radiant Heat 80% and 20% convective heat
- Uniform temperature: no more hot head and cold feet.
- Earn fast and slowly releases heat in 12 - 24 hours
- With 18 ° at home will experience a feeling of well being, the temperature is constant and due to the penetration of radiant heat up to 4mm under the skin, you'll always hot. So in winter, you can reduce your intake of fatty foods to protect yourself from the cold. Never look at the thermometer, but your well-being.
- Cleaning and maintenance costs to a minimum, you can do it yourself.
- Your forever even if you move house, you can remove and replace countless times.
- No more loss of heat by an open window, thanks to the properties of radiant heat.
- Who are allergic to dust mites will eventually heat up in a healthy and natural.
- Infrared rays of a burning Geos are like a warm spring sun and well-being that does not alter the humidity.
- Cm.960x62x1410h (maximum quota)
- Total weight: 1210Kg
- Radiant minimum capacity: 50 square
- Average consumption of firewood per day: 15Kg
- Charges recommended daily: 2
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 20Kg
- Combustion chamber size: L32 x P28 x H72 cm
- Diameter of flue: 150mm / 140mm can
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.