|Category||Non Vented Fireplaces|
A perfect blend of elegance, economy, quality and safety. The company's experience as artistic, more than 80 years on the world market, the technical capabilities of a team of French engineers specialized in the design of heating homes, combined with the best casting techniques of the largest iron foundry thermal Europe, have created a home with unique features. Large ceramic glass 750 ° C, always clean thanks to the patented "blade guide air", body and door in a single cast iron heat to avoid anomalous swelling, the unique combustion system that allows you slowed down to have autonomy 10 hours of charge with confidence.
- Gas valve manual for precise adjustment of combustion
- Convenient ash drawer
- Fireplace with duct fairing (C701A/C701C)
- Cm. 694x453x590h (maximum quota)
- Nominal heat output: 10.5 kW
- Energy efficiency: 74.5%
- Weight: 130Kg
- Smoke outlet: 200mm external
- Fairing kit: consisting of casing, pipe 3 meters plus 2 aluminum air vents
- Kit Brass Door profiles (profiles to be applied on the door)
- Door brass (brass door)
NOTE: The fireplace will be sent home packed in a wooden crate. Inside you will find instructions for proper installation of your stove, your owner's facility (to give your chimney sweep or stove fitter for annual maintenance), ensuring that varies from model to model and ranges from 2 to 5 years on the hearth.
You'll also find tools (rake ashes and cold handgrip).
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.