THE ADVANTAGES OF A GAS FURNACE
Is practical and can be installed almost anywhere, even in places where it was not possible a wood burning fireplace. It 's clean and not pollute: Fireplaces Category B have an efficiency up to' 85%. With a remote control switch on, slide rule and turn off the flame safely. In northern Europe today is the most common type of heating. There are 2 types of gas fireplaces: Type B and Type C. Category B: are the homes with or without glass that draw air for combustion from the room and evacuate the exhaust gases to a normal chimney like a fireplace. Category C: those are the fireplaces with glass to "room sealed" with a special coaxial tube, pick up the combustion air from outside and evacuate the exhaust gases. Today the homes of Type B and C are very safe: all CE
Great news for 2009: The ceramic burners are the evolution of gas braziers, are modular, this gives you the possibility to connect the different modules until you get to as many as 3 feet of flame with a single unit, all controlled by a single remote control. The flame reaches temperatures higher than the gas braziers and fire seem even more real, more yellow and less blue flames. Furthermore, the ceramic burners do not suffer the effect of "wind" the flames in the presence of strong wind does not turn off, then they are also suitable for use outdoors in your garden or terrace. The ceramic burners are supplied with wood and ceramic bico programmable remote control. You can set the time on and off automatically. An innovative product where you can unleash your creativity.
The ceramic burners are recessed to fit flush with the base and can be used to retrieve old wood-burning fireplaces to gas or turning them to give free rein to the creativity of an architect.
- Ability to connect the various modules and the flame is 3 meters long with a single unit!
- More realistic ceramic burner that can hardly be distinguished from a wood-burning fireplace.
- Do not suffer from the wind, then you can mount outside.
- Fully programmable via the included remote control, automatic starting and stopping
- Cm. 470 x 140 x 69 h (maximum quota)
- Type B gas on fire, natural draft
- Flue: 180mm max 250mm minimum
- Gas connection: 1/2 "located on the unit
- Distance from flammable materials: 50 cm
- Intake air temperature: UNI: 6cm2 per kW, Recommended min. 150cm2
- Control functions: basic functions by remote control Biko
- Weight 15Kg
- Complete: Ceramic Wood charcoal (standard), no white pebbles
Methane Data Sheet
- Heat output: 2.5 Kw
- Energy efficiency: 20%
- Gas consumption (max): 1.37 m3 / h
Data sheet LPG
- Heat output: 2.3 Kw
- Energy efficiency: 20%
- Gas consumption (max): 0.48 m3 / h average
Click here to watch this video of Kal-Fire ceramic braziers working!
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.