|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
Land of the Gonzaga rulers with the highly developed aesthetic taste but also the land of tough people, simple and practical. The peasant must never be underestimated: we have always given pearls of wisdom, a solid form but at the same time harmonious, that they would appreciate Gonzaga. The special round concave, gives a very elegant and unique, while preserving the qualities of weight and surface radiation.
- Geos warms even when you're not at home
- Radiant Heat 80% and 20% convective heat
- Uniform temperature: no more hot head and cold feet.
- Earn fast and slowly releases heat in 12 - 24 hours
- With 18 ° at home will experience a feeling of well being, the temperature is constant and due to the penetration of radiant heat up to 4mm under the skin, you'll always hot. So in winter, you can reduce your intake of fatty foods to protect yourself from the cold. Never look at the thermometer, but your well-being.
- Cleaning and maintenance costs to a minimum, you can do it yourself.
- Your forever even if you move house, you can remove and replace countless times.
- No more loss of heat by an open window, thanks to the properties of radiant heat.
- Who are allergic to dust mites will eventually heat up in a healthy and natural.
- Infrared rays of a burning Geos are like a warm spring sun and well-being that does not alter the humidity.
- Cm. 620x486x1528h (maximum quota)
- Gross vehicle weight: 1017Kg
- Minimum Capacity radiant stone: 28 square meter
- Charges recommended daily: 3
- Average consumption of firewood per day: 15Kg
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 20Kg
- Combustion chamber size: L 32 x W 28 x H 72
- Diameter of flue: 150mm / 140mm can (chimney 7m)
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum
NOTE: The shape and appearance of this stove is equal to the stove Modena 5 changes the height is 1528 mm instead of 1228mm and weight 521kg to 751kg, which varies from
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.