|Product code||LAUM 200|
The pipeline proposed by us are of the highest quality, and sold by proffessionisti Stove Stove for industry,
Our collaboration with ETNA us the confidence to bring materials in standard and quality.
In fact, Etna says that materials and components used for the production of single-walled objects conform to standards: EN 1856-2:2004.
Flue ducting: T600 N1 D V2 L50050 G without gaskets.
Flue: T600 N1 D V2 L 50050 G600 without seals.
Flue: T600 P1 W V2 L50050 O 70 with gaskets.
The quality policy is a matter of principle that accompanies ETNA fine from its origins. The continuous research and technological innovation pursued led to the gradual prefezionamento entire production cycle to allow time to reach the DNV Quality System UNI EN ISO 9001:2000.
He then came to 'obtain the CE mark, passing a long series of tests conducted at the IISTITUTO GIORDANO and several monitoring visits by IMQ.
All this confirms strageia a company that sees the quality of their production system.
- Quality of material: stainless steel AISI 316L authentic BA
- Use: For use as a chimney and flue with any pressure
no longer than 200 Pascal (the version with silicone rings)
- Jointing: 3 silicone gasket lips clutch snap (bayonet) with a hose clamp,
- Comustibili allowed: with seal - CNG, LPG, Diesel
Wood not only seal.
- Scope: Smoke in pressure and vacuum condensed and dried: silicone ring and clamp
mettalica. Smoke dried under vacuum: only clamp mettalica.
- Types of pressure: With gasket 200 Pascal (P1) positive pressure
Without seal 40 Pascal (N1) depression.
- Level nominal operating temperature: 160 ° C with a seal, no gasket 600 ° C
- Steel thickness: 0.5 mm.
- Diameter from 80mm to 300mm diameter
Choose An increase or decrease the right:
- All sizes are available, you must choose from the dropdown menu above the largest diameter, and then specify the order in which you want to reduce the diameter.
NB: The seal ring silicone is included in the price up to 130mm diameter, beyond the measure necessary to order it separately.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.