|Category||UNCOATED PELLET STOVES|
Chazelles is one of the first French manufacturer of pellet stoves, quality and respect for the environment are the principles that accompany the entire production process. The yields are very high, thus, producing more heat for the same fuel used. The stoves are quiet Chazelles for optimum comfort and have adjustable power. Available in many colors and finishes. All models have built-in thermostat with remote X-ray, the room temperature sensor and remote control. The automatic cleaning system ensures a considerable saving in maintenance. The systems "stop & go" and "slow burning" mean that the power output autoregoli in accordance with energy requirements. Stove top range at competitive prices.
Gigio is available for the model kit pellet with top drawer.
- Oven with forced ventilation
- Heat output: 5.8 Kw max - min 2.6 Kw
- Energy efficiency: 87%
- Pellet Fuel consumption per hour: 1.39 Kg / h max - 0.61 kg / h min
- Battery life: 8 hours max - min 18 hours
- CO emissions at 13% O2: 0.018%
- Fuel tank capacity: 11Kg
- Mass flow of gas: 5.57 g / s max - 3.23 g / s min.
- Flue gas temperature: 216 degrees C max - 154 degrees C min.
- Electricity consumption time: 111 w / h max - 66 w / h min
- Power: 350 w in Ignition (20min)
- Above flue / rear: 80mm
- Combustion Air Inlet: 80mm
- Draft Smoke Rating: 12 Pascal
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio Control
- Casetto ash: Removable
- Net weight: 78kg
- Dimensions: L 695 x P 504 x H 495
- Mining Insert: Slide
N.B: availableasoptional: GSMkit. Forinformationcontact us at: email@example.com
Note: Click here to download the complete catalog of Pellet stoves Chazelles (20 Mb)
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.