|Category||UNCOATED PELLET STOVES|
Chazelles is one of the first French manufacturer of pellet stoves, quality and respect for the environment are the principles that accompany the entire production process. The yields are very high, thus, producing more heat for the same fuel used. The stoves are quiet Chazelles for optimum comfort and have adjustable power. Available in many colors and finishes. All models have built-in thermostat with remote X-ray, the room temperature sensor and remote control. The automatic cleaning system ensures a considerable saving in maintenance. The systems "stop & go" and "slow burning" mean that the power output autoregoli in accordance with energy requirements. Stove top range at competitive prices.
Suitable for: New fireplaces, large rooms and those who need air distribution.
Outputs than just hot air through vents from 150mm 2
Features: Double burner for a wider flame, the flame seems to be a fireplace.
Motor disitribuzione air from 720m3 to be able to channel up to 8 meters.
For the model Serbis side inspection door is available in white painted sheet, reversible, opening to the right and left.
- Oven with forced ventilation
- Rated output: 14KW max - min 3.0 Kw
- Energy efficiency: 89%
- Pellet Fuel consumption per hour: 3.25 Kg / h max - 0.72 kg / h min
- Autonomy: 12 hours max - min 55 hours
- CO emissions at 13% O2: 0.015%
- Fuel tank capacity: 40Kg
- Mass flow of smoke: 14.00 g / s max - 7.00 g / s min.
- Flue gas temperature: 190 degrees C max - 110 degrees C min.
- Electricity consumption time: 134 w / h max - 84 w / h min
- Power: 350 w in Ignition (20min)
- Above flue / rear: 80mm
- Combustion Air Inlet: 80mm
- Draft Smoke Rating: 12 Pascal
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio Control
- Casetto ash: Removable
- Net Weight: 142Kg
- Dimensions: L 1000 x H 495
- Inspecting and cleaning, from the glass front flap opening.
- Inspection door (optional): L57XH148 cm
N.B: For information contact us at: email@example.com
VIDEO SERBIS M14
VIDEO DAILY MAINTENENCE
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.