|Category||GEOS SOAPSTONE STOVES|
The soapstone stove Parigi 11 was born from a concept of the primordial essence and technique developed with modern shapes, square color original beauty, warmth and style with so much emotion.
This new model of stove has been fitted with a new control system of the combustion with primary air / secondary directly connected to the external air intake. Air pre-primary / secondary with passage under the combustion chamber with the possibility, at the request of Air Connection to automatic control of combustion. The design does not change, but the performance.
- 76cm x 186cm x 54cm
- Total weight: 1090Kg
- Cast iron insert inside: model C530HP (7Kw)
- Minimum Capacity radiant stone: 36sqm
- Nominal heating output of the cost iron insert: 7Kw
- Charges recommended daily: 4
- Average consumption of firewood kg / hour: 3,40 kg / h
- Total maximum daily loads allowed: 50Kg
- Combustion chamber size: L 60 x W 30 x H 40
- Diameter of flue: 180mm / 160mm possible
- Chimney height: 5 feet minimum with 160mm
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.