|Category||UNCOATED PELLET STOVES|
Monoblock pellet FRA TAC novelty in the collection The Art 2012-2013. Structure made of steel with glass screen printed black, has a large reservoir pellet with an automatic supply, combustion chamber lined entirely in skamolex, burner melting cast iron, sensor safety thermostat whereby if it reaches a temperature excessive turns off automatically, electronic card with microprocessor for communication with the remote control can operate the heater in case of emergency without it, remote control with temperature sensor. The stove inolte presents a system of combustion air inlet connectable outside.
Suitable for: new fireplaces, large rooms and those in need of air distribution. Hot air outlet through top two Ø 150 mm. Possibility of channeling.
- Firebox no forced air, natural convection
- Nominal heat output: 10 Kw max - min 5.2 Kw
- Energy efficiency: max 87,0% - min 85,0
- Pellet Fuel consumption: 2,5 Kg/h max - 1,2 Kg/h min
- Battery life: 30,5 ore max - 63 ore min
- Smoke outlet: Ø 100 mm
- Draw smoke Rating: 12 Pascal
- Adjustment and Operation: Radio control
- Dimensions: W 858 x D 619 x H 1380
N.B:. For information please contact us at email: email@example.com
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.